People as resources are inestimable belongings of an organization. For a business to be prosperous, every company is enslaved to enlarge their workforce by regulating their human resource plannings with the latest trends.
With the improvement in technology, the human resource (HR) departments of companies have been revolutionizing constantly over the years.
The global COVID 19 pandemic has enforced HR professionals to rapidly respond to analytical business preference, handle variation in the workforce, and strap the latest technology.
Top trends of human resource management in 2021 that human resource professionals must enlighten themselves with:
- Promote Inclusion and Diversity:
- Company culture plays a critical role to provide an absolute experience to its workforce.
- With employees loyalty to disparate races, sexual orientations, genders, and cultures, industries precondition to make their workforce feel that they fit a community.
- Human resource professionals need to plant a seed of affiliation and inclusion where the workforce feel courageous to express their concept with equity.
- Research shows that a united work culture sustain employee performance to 56% and decreased turnover risk to 50%.
- Galvanize them to be convoluted in the company vision politically.
2. The Trend o Work From Home (WFH)
- The Coronavirus pandemic has modified the prototype of business domain worldwide.
- This global excursion shift to remote work puts a high value on adjustable work preparations.
- 4 out of 5 managers accept the move to working remotely has caused less laborer absenteeism, with laborer available online when needed.
3. Cultivate Soft Skills, Digital Skills, Critical Thinking
- Gone are the days when job skills and education were the only benchmark for the recruitment of workers.
- The 21st century calls for HR group to look for a combo of power skills in the workforce.
- Search for workers with digital skills like digital literacy and digital analytics.
4. Employee Wellness Programs
- With the fast-paced competitive race and work culture, the stress level of workers has been on the rise.
- To keep their mental health flawless, HR professionals should advance workplace wellness programs to enhance worker’s wellbeing to have a work-life balance.
5. Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- AI-based algorithm such as applicant tracking software, united with an rise in cloud-computing, can benefit HR professionals in the enrollment of streamline workforce and candidates.
6. Creativity in Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Recruitment for Training
- HR professionals can often criticize about the challenge of recruiting talented employees.
- They need to acclimate to creative ways to choose qualified candidates or the positions they need to fill.
- Apart from Artificial Intelligence (AI), Talent Acquisition teams can navigate recruitment marketing agencies or headhunting firms to find potential candidates.
7. Train the workforce with Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
- With the arrival of digital amalgamation, every department, including Human Resources, is applying the best of novel technologies like AR and VR for hands-on- experience and employee growth.